- 60 minute initial consults are recommended for new patients with persistent pain and scarring.
- 30 minute initial consults are recommended for new patients with small scars.
The recommended length for follow-up consultation will be discussed during your initiall appointment.
- 60 minute consults are standard Occupational Therapy Sessions for pain, scarring and trauma.
- 30 minute consults are for patients with minor scars.
- 15 minute consults are for quick scar check-ups.
- 90 minute extended consults are for clients wanting a series of integrated bodywork
Home visits are available on request
- Additional charges will apply based on time for travel.
Chronic Disease Management Plan
Eligible clients can receive a partial rebate from Medicare for up to 5 visits each calendar year. This is available for patients with chronic or long-standing conditions being managed by the GP. Your GP will decide if you are eligible for this rebate and organise the appropriate referral forms.
Private Health Insurance rebates are available on all sessions. Rebates vary between different private health insurance providers so please contact your provider to check the level of ancillary services for Occupational Therapy. HICAPS and credit card facilities are available for your convenience. Private patients are requested to settle the account on the day of service.
Workers compensation and Motor Vehicle Insurance
Please provide details of your claim prior to your first appointment so the claim can be confirmed and treatment approved. The fees will need to be paid on the day of consult and then you can organise reimbursement from your insurer.